Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bundle Monster Stampers and BM-605

Hi, Ladies!

MY BACK IS ACHING!!!!! You know why??!  I had this idea in my head and I wanted to execute it, but I wasn't sure what colors I would play with and if I could make it work... BUT!!! Before I tell you everything else, let me tell you why I'm blabbing...

Bundle Monster sent me two (2) stampers to play with, and image plates!  

A background on my stamping:  I only started stamping about 3/4 of a year ago. LOL!!  And I wasn't full time on it.  I stamped here and there because my friends were so into it.  I didn't want to be left behind (but my stamping ability was!!!), so I worked with what I had and tried to improve.

Wait, wait.  I'll show you what I was working on:





It was great that Bundle Monster gave me stampers in two different colors!   You see, when I was starting with my stamping, I only had a white stamper.  When I wanted to use a white stamping polish, I got cross-eyed.  So the photo above shows you a silver stamping polish and the difference of the image on the stampers with different colors.  MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED!  (Thank you, Bundle Monster!)

The image at the bottom of BM-605 was what I wanted to try first.  I was imagining all kinds of color combination because of the geometric shape.  

I have to admit, I tried a couple of times before my final nail art.

Here, I'll share with you the nail fail:



I wanted to use a Pixie Dust as base, but it didn't turn out too nice.  

So here, I decided to use a white base and this is how it turned out:



I have to admit, I liked it.  I used Lofes White Polish as base, also P2 Artful for the green, a black stamping polish, Quo by Orly Neon Orange and Neon Pink, and China Glaze Sweet Hook.

Okay, maybe I don't just "like" this mani, I'm actually quite proud of it.  It's my first successful advanced stamping ever!  I usually crease my decals and they always turn out so dirty, plus the image gets wrinkled.  This one was good!  The plate and stampers were great because I got the image whole.  I swear, this rarely happens!  
The stampers were quite hard to touch, which gave me the impression that they were going to be hard to use, but I was proved wrong.
The image plate was just perfect.  The images were etched nicely, it's hard to go wrong with it.
I'm really excited to get some more Bundle Monster plates!  They recently just launched their Secret Garden plates!  (And you know I'm waiting for my purchase in the mail!)
Please follow Bundle Monster on their Instagram, or go check out their website!
Ciao, Loves!
Jamie
 






No comments:

Post a Comment