Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 7: Black and White Nails #31DC2014

Hi, Ladies!

I'm a little bit behind on my challenge.  I actually did the mani on time, it's just the blogging that's late.  I was sick yesterday, but everything's up and running the way it's supposed to be now.

Here's my black and white mani:

I used Orly Liquid Vinyl (black), Lofes 114, Bundle Monster BM 408 for the image, Essence Gel-Look Top Coat.

FYI, this is the first time for me to try the Essence Gel-Look Top Coat and I used it for 3 days without chipping.  I like it, except that the shine dulls everyday, but given that it didn't chip at all despite my rough physical work those 3 days, I think I like it.  I can't say I like it more than my Seche Vite, but it's a close fight. 

Okay, now I need to make my next mani.

Ciao!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment