Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 6: Violet Nails #31DC2014

Hi, Ladies!

I usually post on Instagram before I make a blog, so I already know how many likes I have for my Violet Nails there.  When I was doing my  6th challenge, I was so uninspired, that I just wanted to make a good color combination and do the lazy stripe mani.  Even that, I had to re-do my nails because the colors bled when I took the tape off. Ugh.  I have no idea when the Nail Art Gods will make me Ultra Super Talented in any type of nail art.

Here it is:

 I used some random Korean-brand polishes for this.  Lofes for the Violet, and VOV for the teal.  Of course, my ever-reliable Seche Vite Top Coat.

Surprisingly, among all the manis I made for this #31DC2014, this has the most likes.  I will never understand what is likeable and not to most people.  Personally, I like simple, colorful manis.  But of course, some nail artists do rather jaw-dropping manis that I love as well. Bah.  Let me know what you personally like? :)

Ciao, Bella!

Jamie

1 comment: