Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 5: Blue Nails #31DC2014

Hi, Ladies!

I am proud of myself! I mean, this is the FIFTH day. FIFTH. DAY.  If I knew me better, I would've bet on myself giving up on the second day. LOL.  So anyway, today, it's the blue nails.  

I bought "Young" from the Make Up Store Philippines a few months back and thought to give it a swatch.  I have to admit, at first, I wanted to make a Marc Jacobs-inspired mani, but my ability did not permit (believe me, I tried).

So here goes the outcome:

 "Young", then "Je T'aime" from Color Club on the accent.  I decided to make it a little multimedia/graphic artist-y (if you get what I mean), so I cut the picture of the roses from a water decal I got from Beauty Kingdom and used itI, maybe, would have liked it better if I didn't use the white acrylic paint for dots.  How 'bout you?

Anyway, that's that.  I really, badly need to practice my nail art skills. 

Ciao!

Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment