Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bestie with @mcbnails

Hey, Ladies!

May I just say that I am a free woman?! I have finished all my work for the week so you won't be hearing anything stress-related from me until Monday. Lol!

I have talked about doing a bestie with my newest buddy, Ayen, a.k.a @mcbnails.  She gave me a lot of nail arts to choose from but we settled with @sprinkledwithglitter 's design.

Here.



I used Essie Van D'Go and Inglot 390 for the base, Essie Tart Deco and Bikini So Teeny for the stripes, Gold and Blue acrylic paints, and Seche Vite top coat.  You can purchase your Essie polishes at Polish Please PH, and your Inglot at Glorietta 5.  

Oh, here's my solo shot, before I start yakking on:




There.  Let me tell you about my good friend, Ayen, now.   Okay, briefly.  

Ayen is one of the bravest women I know.  She suffers from MS, or multiple sclerosis, a degenerative disease (Please correct me if I'm wrong, or google it if you want to know more.)  But you won't even realize that if she doesn't tell you.  She stands strong, and is always beautiful.  Even with her sickness, she finds the time and effort to do the things she loves, including nail art.  Go ahead, check her IG out and see for yourself.  @mcbnails She inspires me because her strength is unbelievable.   

I hope to be doing more nail arts with you, Ayen.  Know that I am always here for you.  

Enough drama and let's go on with our lives, shall we?

Love you long time,

Jamie

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment