Friday, April 4, 2014

Animals for Kids

Hi, Ladies!

It's Friday night and I'm stuck at home with my little princess.  We were watching Land Before Time and I suddenly decided to do an Animal Mani for her.  Well, not exactly ON her nails, but she was watching me do these simple (yes, that's the only thing I can execute) nail arts.

I did one on each nail.  Here they are:





On the seal:  Skin Food BW704, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue Away and Black Acrylic Paint.

On the (supposed) duck:  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening, OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, Skin Food BW704 and Black Acrylic Paint.

On the frog: Revlon Posh, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lickety-Split Lime, Skin Food BW 704 and Black Acrylic Paint.

On the monkey:  OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, Skin Food BW704 and Black Acrylic Paint.

I used Seche Vite Top Coat, as usual.

I bought my Skin Food polish in Korea, but most SM Malls have Skin Food Boutiques.  My Sally Hansens I got from Canada's Shopper's Drugmart.  Revlon polish was from PCX.  My OPI polishes are from Polish Please PH.  

I love all of these polishes because they are all so easy to apply. (Plus the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish is true to its name.  It dries really quick.) Except maybe for the Skin Food one because it's all used up and gloopy now at half the bottle.

Oh, before I forget, I used the animal inspiration from some notebooks that I saw before.  I just forgot where.  I will update if I remember. 

Hope you like 'em!  My daughter does.  (She better like it or else!!! LOL!)

Have a good weekend!

Love you long time,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment