Friday, April 11, 2014

A Couple of Besties

Eh, hey, hey, girls!

I have been out a few days doing some paperwork so I wasn't able to update you on here.

I was supposed to post back-to-back bestie twin nails with @ayabananna but was only able to do so on my Instagram.

Aya was the one who made this very dainty design, perfect for Spring / Summer!  I fell in love with this instantly!





Don't you agree?  I mean, even with my lousy recreation, lol, I still like it!!  I used Essie Tart Deco (orange), OPI Fiercely Fiona (yellow), and a combination of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Around & Ski Slope Sweetie for the bases, and then acrylic paints.  I forgot to use a matte top coat, so I used my usual Seche Vite.

And, my solo:




And then the day after, I did another bestie, but this time with @bhagzcy08.  She threw in her design and I obviously liked it so I did it soon as I could.  It reminds me of Juicy Fruit and Double Mint Gum combo.  Jen was also the one who designed our collage.  Thanks again, Jen!!! <3

 
 Simple but summer-y leopard print mani.  I used Color Club Twiggie and OPI Fiercely Fiona, acrylic paint and Seche Vite Top Coat. :)

Hopefully I can use my Saturday and Sunday to do nail art.  Otherwise, I just might swatch my untrieds.

Goodnight!

Love you long time,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment